ECG-101/ECG-101G Digital One-channel Electrocardiograph
Features of ECG 101 / ECG 101G:
(1) High Resolution Therma l Printing Array System Free from
adjustment in operation as well as high frequency response and
elimination of artificial errors which are common in stylus
recording system. Capable of printing continuous 1 channel trace
and annotations including lead mark and such parameters as
sensitivity, paper speed, and filter operation status.
(2) High Resolution Digital Filter Inhibits baseline drift without
distorting ECG wave-form.
(3) One-Touch Operation Able to enhance efficiency and relieve
(4) Concept of floating input circuit meets IEC safety standard.
(5) Visual status due to light indicated touch-keys.
(6) Rechargeable battery supporting more than 50 patient
(7) Under the automatic mode, pressing key "MODE" continuously can
keep recording when abnormal lead is found.
(8) Modular design guarantees upgrade to 3-channel ECG and
communication with computer database & network.
(9) The Wave-form is displaying synchronously on the LCD with CCFL
1. Input Circuit: Protect the instrument from tilting and possible
vibration or shock
2. Patient leads: Standard 12 leads manual / auto
3. Patient current leakage:
4. Input impedance: ≥10MΩ
5. Calibrating Voltage: 1mV+-3%
6. A/D Exchange: 12 bit
7. Frequency Response: 0.05Hz--150Hz
8. Time Constant: >3.2 Secs
9. Common Mode: >80dB
10. Rejection Rate: >100dB (rejection controller)
11. Electromyoplasm interference: 35Hz(-3dB)/25Hz(-3dB)
12. Sensitivity Setting: 1/2, 1, 2(cm/mV), exchange tolerance≤5%
13. Recording Mode: Thermal-array printing system
14. Printing speed: 25MM/s+-3%, 50MM/s+-3%
15. Width of ECG paper: 50mm, 20mm, high-speeding thermal printing
16. Input circuit: ≤50nA
17. Safety standards: Tape: IEC I/CF with protecting circuit for
vibration or shock
18. Power supply: AC: 220/110V, 50/60Hz
DC: 12V rechargeable battery
19. Skin Voltage: +-300mV
20. Baseline drift:
21. Noisy Level:
22. Dimensions: (L*W*H) 31*23*7cm
23. Dimension of package: (L*W*H) 40*28*16cm
24. Net weight: 2.75 Kg
25. Gross weight: 4.5 Kg
Electrocardiograph (ECG-101) Images